The legend of drunken masterThe Resource The legend of drunken master
- The legend of drunken master
- Statement of responsibility
- a Dimension Films release ; Raymond Chow/Golden Harvest present a Hong Kong Stuntman Association Ltd. production
- Title variation
- Drunken master
- When the British government is discovered smuggling precious Chinese artifacts out of the country, folklore hero Wong Fei Hong uses his uniquely outlandish style of martial arts...Drunken Boxing...to fight the conspirators and salvage the valuables before it's too late! And the more Hong drinks, the more agile he becomes -- able to fend off numerous attacks with unbelievable moves! With Chinese treasures and family pride on the line, Hong steps up to every challenge
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Producers, Eric Tsang, Edward Tang, Barbie Tung ; director, Lau Ka Leung ; screenplay, Edward Tang, Tong Man Ming, Yuen Chieh Chi ; music, Michael Wandmacher ; editor, Cheung Yiu Chung
- Language note
- English and French language tracks
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- Jackie Chan, Anita Mui, Ti Lung, Lau Ka Leung, Andy Lau
- live action
ContextContext of The legend of drunken master
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hamtramck Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.